Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Huevos Wrapcheros



I made these this morning for my breakfast.  I don't usually eat breakfast, but I made an exception just so I could try this recipe.  I've made similar recipes.  In October I made scrambled eggs with leftover filling I had used for my Mexican stuffed peppers (I posted it then).  And I've added salsa w/ eggs to a tortilla before.  So this is not unique for me, but there was one thing different I never would have thought of trying that I loved - cinnamon.  I never would have thought of adding cinnamon, but I really liked the combination.  I didn't actually measure it, just added some.  Also, it calls for picante sauce, cilantro, oregano, cumin, & basil.  But instead I just added salsa (and skipped the picante sauce) since it had all those spices already.  I also added sour cream.  I chose the two wraps I made this weekend b/c I tried to work around ingredients I already had at home & only had to buy a few things.  I can't wait to try some more recipes next week.  Oh yeah, this is pretty good, an 8 1/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment