Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Homemade Dill Potato Chips


I am obsessed with the Pringles extreme dill potato chips.  Since I had a small bag of potatoes, I decided to try to make my own dill potato chips, but a healthy version.  I sliced them really thin with my food processor (I love that thing!).  I added olive oil, coarse salt, and dill (of course), and baked them.  (Funny, I used to never use olive oil, but now I do.  The organic extra virigin is okay.)  I really wanted them crispy, but they began to burn, so I had to take them out of the oven.  They are basically just like a normal baked potato with seasoning.  I'll have to figure out how to make them crispy without the unhealthy frying.  They were pretty good though, an 8.  Well, tomorrow is Valentine's Day baking (after a dog walk in Boise).  I'm finally going to try the brownies from "bon appetite" and my Little Red Cat Cookies!  Should be fun baking!     

No comments:

Post a Comment