Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Abba Zabba





I don't remember how long I've had this cookbook, but I know the last time I made this recipe I was still working at the police department.  I haven't been there since April 2006!  The first time I made it I rated it a 9.  I used more cream cheese & peanut butter than the recipe called for, but other than that it looks like I pretty much stuck to the recipe.  Thus time, however, I decided I would save myself some money and instead of buying the individual ingredients, I bought a bag of trail mix.  It is pretty good, I'd still give it a 9, but I have a feeling it was slightly better the original way because of the pretzels.  The recipe calls for: yogurt-covered pretzels, white chocolate chips, and peanuts.  The trail mix I used has: white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, almonds, peanuts, cashews, golden raisins, & cranberries.  The added bonus of extra nuts and raisins is really good.  And as you can see, MuLan liked it too!     

No comments:

Post a Comment