Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

French Kiss



I made this tortilla second.  I was having a hard time deciding how to rate it.  It is an unusual flavor, but not bad.  The more I ate it, the more I liked it, so I gave it an 8.  The only thing I changed was that I didn't use tuna fish or olives.  Oh yeah, and I sauteed the green pepper, onion, and tarragon since I don't like peppers or onions raw.  And I like to saute whatever flavors I use with my veggies just so the flavors mesh together better.  I didn't even know I had tarragon, & I probably wouldn't have known I had it if I hadn't just reorganized my cabinets!  I hadn't even opened the bottle yet.  I wasn't sure what it would taste like, but I like it.  All in all, this is pretty good, and easy to make & didn't take a lot of ingredients, so I would make it again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment