Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Menu

I always end up over-extending myself with my Thanksgiving menu that I plan.  But  also always have a lot of fun cooking lots of dishes.  I bought a small Thanksgiving cookbook (for about $5) and was also going to use my "bon appetit" magazine from 2010.  But somehow I lost them both.  I found the 2 recipes I wanted from "b.a." on-line and bought a cheaper magazine that had a few good recipes in it.  The crazy cooking marathon will begin Wednesday.  Mel & I have 3 Thanksgiving dinners this year: Thursday with our church (my dad really wanted to join them this year), Friday with mom & Frank, & Saturday with dad.  Should be lots of fun!  And it will be my best Thanksgiving so far since I am married the most wonderful man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment