Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Peanut Butter Spirals



My mom got me this "Vegetarian Express" cook book at a 2nd hand store.  It has a lot of recipes I can't wait to try.  Most seem pretty basic & ideas I have come up with on my own, but still a good cook book.  For one thing, the recipes don't require a lot of expensive ingredients, so that's a big plus!  The "Peanut Butter Spirals" caught my eye immediately because they were different.  I wasn't feeling very good last weekend & I didn't think I would cook anything, but this was quick and easy.  They are pretty good, I would make them again.  I gave them a 7 1/2.  I was expecting a little sweeter flavor, so maybe I'll add a touch more honey next time.  And they were a bit too vinegar-y, so I'll add a little less of that.  All in all, it was a good dish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment