Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Cats in the Kitchen





Here are a few funny photos of my cats in the kitchen.  It's easy to turn my back for a second and turn back around and have a cat on the counter eating something I am trying to prepare.  The one with Oliver and Belicia I took when I was making the mozzarella sandwiches.  I turned around to put the butter in the pan, & Oliver was drinking the milk (I hadn't added the egg yet).  I shooed him away.  I turned around and back, and then Bella was drinking the milk!  Silly cats!  Good thing my animals are so spoiled and I don't get angry, I just grab the camera!  Notice most of the photos are of Zette.  He loves to hang out in the kitchen with me.  He's my cooking buddy!  I guess the last photo was not in the kitchen, but it's still a cute photo of Zette stealing the whipped cream off my hot cocoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment