Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Little Red Cat Pizza




As with the speciality drink I created, I also want to create a whole line of "Little Red Cat" items.  This is "The Little Red Cat Pizza".  I also have ideas for cookies and a sandwich.  I also want to come up with ideas for a hot drink, salad, cake (or some dessert item) and appetizer, and whatever else.  The pizza is homemade crust (I used the crust recipe from the mushroom pizza I made a few weeks ago), red sauce, Italian cheese blend, tomatoes, red peppers, and red beans.  I also added chili powder, garlic, basil, and sea salt.  I know I always say I don't care for basil, but on pizza or other Italian dishes, it's good in moderation.  It was fun to make the design for the pizza.  It also tasted really good.  I give it a 10!  It would possibly also be good w/ salsa on it, but I would want to create my own Little Red Cat Salsa in order to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment