Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2016

Julie's Lemon-Dill Crusted Tuna & Orange-Vanilla-Peach Water





Two months ago, I cooked salmon for the first time: http://animalsfaithmiddleearth.blogspot.com/2016/03/julies-super-simple-salmon.html .  Today was the first time I have ever cooked tuna not from a can!  I just made up a recipe off the top of my head an hoped it worked!  I put 3 eggs, juice from 1 lemon, and blood orange balsamic vinegar in one bowl and dipped tuna first in there.  In the next bowl were the bread crumbs, salt, lemon pepper grinder, zest from 1 lemon, dill, and dried onion.  They fish swam there next.  Wrapped it in foil and baked (I never used the olive oil in the picture).  Plated on the multi-grain medley minute rice (best rice ever).  I'm not a huge seafood fan, but I loved this - ) give it a 9!  Mel gave it a huge 10!  Mel added salsa to his, and I added cheese to mine.

I recently read that both lemons and fish are good for asthma, so I think I'll be making this more often.


Boring water again - sorry!  This one was peach, lemon, oranges, and vanilla extract - my creation. Just as good as the mint-lemon-strawberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment