Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Fast & Easy Breakfast Cups






This was our lunch today (even though it says "breakfast" in the title - ha ha).  This is another huge 10 that is going to become another favorite made often.

I got this recipe from an Albertson's flyer.  It is not "fast" as the title suggests because cooking hash browns is time consuming, but it is easy and it is also very yummy!

I didn't change much.  I sautéed my onions in butter, olive oil, and blood orange balsamic vinegar (yum!!!) and then added the hash browns to them and cooked them all together.  The recipe just called to put the onions in without sautéing first.  Also, instead of just salt and pepper, I used sea salt, garlic pepper grinder, and sage.  I think I followed the rest of the recipe the same expect that I didn't measure the onion (just used it all) or hash browns (used them all too). 

Mel topped his with Taco Bell hot sauce and I topped mine with sour cream.  I will be making these again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment