Search This Blog

Friday, November 8, 2013

Pot Pie Biscuit Puffs



This is another recipe posted by someone on Facebook.  This is so easy to make and only 5 ingredients (if you choose to add cheese).  Mel's were made w/ pre-seasoned, pre-cooked chicken and his veggie mix was a southwestern mix, with cream of chicken soup (2nd photo).  Mine was made with veggie beef, a traditional veggie blend, and cream of mushroom soup (bottom photo).  We both had cheddar cheese on top and our choice of seasonings.  It's hard to tell from the photos, but the filling goes all through the biscukt, not just on top.  Mel gives this a  10, but I give it a 9.  But I think it could easily be a 10 if I changed a few things.  First if all, I would change the cream of mushroom soup to cream of onion.  Then I would exchange the veggie beef for the veggie maple sausage.  So easy and good, I will make it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment