Search This Blog

Saturday, November 2, 2013

A New Name in the Works

You may notice I changed the title of my blog by deleting the word "dream."  I used to call it my dream kitchen because I once had a dream to run my own little cafe.  I still love to cook, but it's no longer a dream to run my own place.  I am so completely content being a wife that my life feels complete.  Cooking & baking are still huge passions of mine and I love trying new recipes so this blog will still be here. And I especially love cooking for such a wonderful, appreciative, complementary man! 

By the way, in case I never explained it, "The Little Red Cat" name came from my late cat, Corin.  He was the most beautiful red Abyssinian with the best cat-onality.  When I was dreaming up the concept of this kitchen in 2010 it was around the time he disappeared and I decided that if I ever ran my own place I would call  it "The Little Red Cat" in honor of him.  Now that I am madly in love with the precious love of my life, I have want to change the name of my imaginary cafe to honor the best & greatest love of my life.  I would now call it "Soul Mates," "Love Monkeys," "Snuggle Bunnies", "The Happy Wife," or something along that idea.  So new name to this blog will most likely be coming soon!! 

Any ideas from viewers (and a new way you can leave comments) please e-mail me at jludeke@outlook.com.  All comments in reference to this blog, please subject "Blog Comment" since I use that e-mail mostly for junk mail.

P.S.  My dream kitchen would still have a red theme with lots of cat-theme gadgets, art work etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment