Search This Blog

Monday, November 11, 2013

A Whole New Name & Look

As I mentioned a few blogs ago, I was going to change my blog name.  I'll re-post the reason why I have changed it from "The Little red Cat" to "The Love Monkey":

"The Little Red Cat" name came from my late cat, Corin.  He was the most beautiful red Abyssinian with the best cat-onality.  When I was dreaming up the concept of this kitchen in 2010 it was around the time he disappeared and I decided that if I ever ran my own place I would call  it "The Little Red Cat" in honor of him.  Now that I am madly in love with the precious love of my life, I want to change the name of my imaginary cafe to honor the best and greatest love of my life. 

I have decided on "Love Monkey," because it's the nickname I use for Mel & I use for each other the most.  Which is why, as you can see by all the new sidebar photos, we buy each other stuffed monkeys a lot.  Wouldn't they look cute decorating a kitchen!

Hope you enjoy the new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment