Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cheesecake

I think I mentioned before that I'm going through all of my cookbooks to get rid of old recipes, etc.  Well, I've had this cookbook for at least 25 years.  It was a gift from my Aunt Paula.  You can see by the cover that it's been well used.  I think the corner is even a little burnt!  I made this cheesecake yesterday morning.  It's pretty good, an 8 1/2.  I had to buy a spring form pan (it's the first time I've ever used one), and I hated spending the money, but it's good to have one.  I think I'll make it again, but it's pretty basic so I think I'd add some white chocolate and raspberries/peaches instead.  Oh, and notice the new plate the cheesecake is on.  I bought some cheap plates (less then $1.50 a plate) at Wal-mart.  Just one each of a 4 desgins and 2 dessert dishes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment