Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Butter, Crisp Honey, & Honey Raisin Cookies










Rather than post 3 separate blogs, I'll just put these into one long one.  I made these 3 different kinds of cookies today for my mom & me for dessert w/ our lunch (about 15 cookies each).  The recipes came from an old cook book my Grandma bought me b/c I love honey (all the cookies have honey in them).  I noticed that I once gave the honey raisin cookies a 10.  Not sure why.  I would give all three of these cookies a 7 1/2 (each).  They were all pretty average.  The raisin ones may get an 8, but not any higher.  I pretty much stuck to the recipe for all the cookies.  For the butter cookies, I decided to add 2 tablespoons of marmalde just because it sounded like fun and I needed to finish up the jar & I topped them w/ raw sugar.  For the crisp cookies, I didn't have any cloves, so I used all spice & I topped them w/ regular sugar.  For the honey cookies I just topped them w/ powdered sugar.  I'm posting 2 photos of all the cookies just because I think the first one is cute w/ Jonah in the photo!  The photos of the cookies are in alphabetical order (as they are in the title)!

No comments:

Post a Comment