Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2014

White Chocolate-Covered Pretzel Cookies




I made sloppy Joes for our lunch http://animalsfaithmiddleearth.blogspot.com/2013/10/sloppy-joes.html and made these cookies for our dinner.  Mel and I each said the exact thing when we took the first bite of these cookies, "Mmmmmm!"  We both agree this is our new favorite cookie!

I followed the batter exactly (except that I always add more vanilla), but I changed the add-ins.  The recipe calls for chocolate chips, but neither one of us really cares for chocolate, so I used butterscotch instead.  Also, as the recipe name indicates, it calls for white chocolate-covered pretzels, but we could only find regular chocolate and yogurt pretzels.  Mel picked out the strawberry yogurt pretzels and what a perfect choice!  These cookies are a wonderful recipe!  Just a hint of salty with the sweet is so perfect.  We obviously both give these a big 10, and I will be making them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment