Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sausage & Beans





Another Chef Ramsay recipe success!  This seemed like such a simple recipe that I was afraid it would be boring, but Mel & I both love this dish!  (I made mine with vegetarian sausage, of course!)  So super easy to make with very few ingredients, and yet so very full of flavor and so tasty!!  The only thing I changed was that the recipe called for "mixed beans" which I couldn't find, so Mel picked out the beans you see in the photo.  Also, I used the juice from the beans and didn't drain or rinse them as the recipe suggested since I figured it would add more flavor.  Also, since the pack of herbs I bought had sage & rosemary with the thyme, I used all 3 and not just the thyme.  Super yummy, and, at Mel's request, I will make this often!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment