Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2014

Baked Steak / Veggie Steak With Tomato, Pepper, & Onion Sauce






The actual title of this recipe is "Baked Pork Chops With a Piquant Sauce."  Since I obviously changed the meat source, and average people like me don't even know what a piquant sauce is, I changed the name of the recipe. 

I made this for our anniversary dinner.  Our actual anniversary is not until the 10th, but we will be busy that day, so I made it last night.  Mel much prefers steak so he picked out his meat for his dish, & I used vegetarian "steak" for mine.  I didn't use mushrooms the recipe called for because Mel hates them!  Everything else I did the same, except my dish didn't have red chili pepper as Mel's did.  This was so good, as with all Chef Ramsay's recipes.  Mel said it's his new favorite and already requested it for his birthday next month!  He gave it a 12 out of 10! I also really loved it and give it a 9 1/2! 

No comments:

Post a Comment