Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

African Peanut Soup




I haven't done much cooking / baking lately because Mel and I have been super busy and going out to eat a lot.  But I did manage to squeeze in the time to make these and the empanadas (next blog post) last week.  I have made both before and posted recipes last year (both around December).  Mel was not too crazy about this soup so I added hamburger to his (the pic in the pumpkin bowl - mine w/o meat is in the leaf bowl), then he liked it a little better, but still was not one of his favorites (but he was sweet and liked the creativity & appreciated all the work that went into it).  I think it's really good and unique, an 8 1/2 - 9. P.S.  I ALWAYS want Mel to be honest with me on everything I make so I don't waste my time and ingredients cooking it twice.  He will NEVER hurt my feelings when he doesn't like something I make!  Marriage is 100% about being honest with one another & that even includes cooking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment