Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mexican Lasagna









I made this last night for our dinner from the Costco cookbook my sister got me.  It saw this recipe when I was looking for the empanda recipe & I knew Mel would like it since Mexican food is his favorite. That cookbook has a ton more recipes I want to try. Sorry for so  many photos, but I made 2 versions, one w/ meat for Mel (yellow plate) & a veggie meat one for me (blue plate).  I wanted to show the two skillets going to show how much they look alike.  Mine has a little more veggies because I only had a little bit of veggie meat.  I added the beans and corn to recipe (it didn't call for it) to make it a little more interesting.  We both really loved it.  Mel & I both gave it a 10.  So easy too.  I will make it again - probably often.

No comments:

Post a Comment