Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mexican Style Corn Soup





I made this on Wednesday.  I call it by the more boring name of "tortilla soup."  Mel & I both really love this.  One of our favorite meals is my homemade taco salad, and we like this even better.  It's very easily a 10!  It's the first time I've ever used fresh cilantro. I substituted chicken for veggie beef.  It was supposed to have garlic in it, but when I unpeeled the garlic, it was bad & I couldn't use it. I  used a spice blend that had garlic in it instead.  I will definitely make this again and again! I think I'll add black beans next time. Oh, and see how I'm trying to show the ingredients used again.  Not much room on the counter, but I can still show them.  I'll just have to cover the confectioner's oven next time for the background! 

No comments:

Post a Comment