Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Zucchini Muffins & Sweet Potato Peanut Soup





I made both of these last weekend.  I ran out of zucchini, so I used half zucchini & half carrot.  Also, I didn't have any milk & didn't feel like going to to store, so I used whipping cream.  I can't remember if I did anything else different.  They were so yummy I ate the whole batch in 2 days!  They were so moist and really good, easily a 9 or even 9 1/2.  I would make them the exact same way next time.  The soup was pretty good too, an 8.  It was a bit spicy, & that was with me skipping most of the spicy ingredients like the cayenne.  I think the grated ginger and red pepper flakes must have made it so.  It was good, but I don't know if I'll make it again.  I was a little disappointed that it the sweet potato flavor didn't come through as strong as I would have liked.   

No comments:

Post a Comment