Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Two-Zucchini Stir-Fry











I made three recipes from the same cookbook (in the photo) today. I started with the "Two-Zucchini Stir-Fry" because I was excited to try the wok Cheryl got me for my birthday. I don't think I did the best job using the wok for the first time. My veggies were not crisp. They weren't soggy, but not quite the right texture. Also, I followed how much oil to use, but I think they tasted too oily. But I liked the fresh ginger. I used it in the chowder too. It's the first time I've used fresh ginger. It smells so wonderful. It's spicy if you get a bite of it in the food, but oh so yummy! I gave this one a 7. I felt it was lacking; maybe too simple? Not bad for my first time using a wok though. I'll be sure to find a way to improve the next time! Next...

No comments:

Post a Comment