Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tomato Potato Soup







Although I made a huge amount of the coconut veggie chowder, I decided to make the "Tomato Potato Soup" today. Mostly just because I didn't want my tomatoes to go bad. It's pretty good; I gave it an 8. I added a can of corn just to give it some flavor. I didn't actually eat a bowl of this soup today because I mad the other two recipes, but I tasted a spoonful. I will freeze most of it until I need it. I posted the last picture just to be funny. That's me after chopping onions! I hate the prep work when it comes to onions, but I really love sweet onions in my cooking; it's worth the searing pain in my eyes, and the headache, and runny nose. Just have to be careful not to drip my nose into my food!! Next...

No comments:

Post a Comment