Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Smoked Paprika and Vinegar & Dill (Baked) Potato Chips




I made 2 different types of baked potato chips on Jan. 13th.  No recipe, just experimenting by slicing potatoes in the food processor, spicing them up, and baking them at a high heat until a little crispy.  I was going to make a fry sauce as well, but they were so good, they didn't need it.

First, I made them with sea salt & smoked paprika, & drizzled olive oil over them.  These were really good - good & smoky tasting!  Mel gave them a 10, but I'd give them a 9. 

 By the way, I love the smoked paprika (given to me from a friend at work).  It is especially good in chili.



Then I made them with dill, sea salt, and dried onion, drizzled with red wine vinegar & olive oil.  These were our favorite.  They were so very good, easily a 10+ ! 

Mel has requested I make these healthier versions of potato chips more often.  It will be fun to experiment with more flavors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment