Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Julie's Fruity Cottage Cheese Salad




Yippee, I finally I finally have a camera again!  So the cooking blog resumes!! 

I have been making something similar to this for many years, but this is my updated, better version.  I wanted to make something similar for our church's potluck last week, so I looked for a recipe on line.  I think it turned out very so-so, therefore I decided to create my own version (so I won't say where I got the bad recipe from).  It's my favorite version of cottage cheese salad I've ever had and I give it a 10!  It's cool too because it can be different every time based on the kind of fruit used and/or flavor of pudding (NOT jell-o - that's what ruined the other salad taste).  Even Mel liked it and he doesn't like cottage cheese - he even gives it a 10 and says it is "Wonderful!"

P.S. Note the cute ice cream bowl in the last photo!  Mel and I each have our own ice cream bowls!  They are the perfect size for stuff like this and Mel even uses his for chili!!  I'll have to get him a Mel's Chili Bowl next!

No comments:

Post a Comment