Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Julie's Stuffed Pepper Casserole


I made this yesterday for the dinner at The Salvation Army.  (Our Bible Study group provides dinner for TSA every other Tues., and I always make a main dish. Not only is it VERY rewarding to help out, but it's been fun creating new types of casserole dishes.)  I didn't get a chance to taste it since it wasn't vegetarian, but it seemed to go over well.  Mel had some and gave it a rating of 10!  I created this a long time ago for potluck.  Stuffed peppers are one of my favorite dishes, but not real practical for a large group of people.  I realized that if I chop up the peppers I could make it into a casserole and still have the same yummy taste of the stuffed peppers.  I'll be making this one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment