Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Garden Salad Pizza



I've used this cookbook once or twice before, but not since I've started blogging about the recipes I try.  I made 3 recipes from it this weekend.  I made this pizza on Friday.  The dough looks raw in the photo, but it was cooked.  I only changed a few things.  It called for chive sour cream, but I bought a big thing of cream cheese at Costco, it it didn't come in flavors.  So, I just added my own chives to plain cream cheese.  I also decided to add a little bit of cheese (pizza blend).  You're supposed to eat the veggies raw after you cook the crust, but I decided to cook it after I added the toppings for a little bit (just enough to melt the cheese & make the veggies tender).  And I accidentally bought zucchini instead of cucumber.  I do that sometimes, just shows I'm not a professional cook, I'm sure they don't make those kind of mistakes!  It was pretty good, but I'm sure the cucumber would have made it a lot better, & I think I'd skip the onion and trade it for sprouts.  I'd give it an 8 1/2 but the few change could bump it to a 9 1/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment