Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2013

Spinach Salad With Corn, Peas, & Garbanzo Beans


Okay, so I know this is not technically a recipe, but this turned out so good I wanted to post it anyway!  I've been trying to eat more foods with potassium & magnesium so this salad was influenced by some of those foods.  I didn't take a picture of the ingredients because I hadn't originally intended to post about it.  Anyway, here's what's in it: baby spinach, sweet corn, sweet peas, garbanzo beans, raisins, sunflower seeds, low fat cheese, and one of those pre-made salad topping mixes that I think had raisins, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, & cashews in it.  Also, Mel picked out a super yummy Italian & roasted red pepper dressing that I love!  The only thing I would have done different was add sliced tomatoes.  Since this is not a typical post, I won't rate it from 1-10, I'll just say Mel & I both gave it a big thumbs up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment