Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Salted Peanut Chews




Not quite sure why these are called "salted" peanut chews, they are not "salted" like the oatmeal cookies I've made.  I would call them Crispy Peanut Chews.  Either way, they are very good, a 10!  They were another favorite (maybe the favorite at work); they went the fastest.  I even had to bring more in because they went so fast.  I love it when something I create is so well appreciated.  That's why I love to cook/bake for others, so I can make their taste buds happy!  Anyway, these were another new recipe, and I will definitely make them more often.  They are made with peanut butter chips, but I think they would be even more awesome with a mixture of peanut butter and white chocolate or even peanut butter and milk chocolate.  I thought of butterscotch chips too, but that may be too sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment