Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2015

BBQ Onion Burger & Roasted Ratatouille Part 2



I made these burgers for Mel on the 7th.  I accidentally erased the picture of the ingredients.  It was basically a homemade BBQ sauce for some sautéed onions and then you add cooked bacon cut into bite-size pieces.  The burgers themselves were pretty basic with minimal seasoning, I think it was cumin, paprika, salt & pepper.  Mel loved this a lot and said it is a definite 10!




I also made this on the 7th.  It is my re-made version of the ratatouille from my previous blog entry.  I don't know if it can technically be called ratatouille, but it is even better than before!  I didn't take a pic of the ingredients because they were the same except no egg plant, and instead I used butternut squash and Brussels sprouts.  The squash enhanced the flavor by at least double and the sprouts were awesome.  Next time I make this, I will combine both recipes and use all the veggies from both dishes!!  Also, I didn't place it over pasta this time, but Mel (who also thought this was even better) put it in tortillas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment