Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2015

Julie's Pan-Fried Squash & Apples



When Mel & I were at the library (using the Internet) the other day, a lady that works at the food bank came in and handed us two squash (squashes??).  They looked so yummy and fresh that I decided to fry them up for our lunch.  I decided to try an apple as well so the ones I had wouldn't go bad.  I forgot to take a picture of the ingredients, but what I did was add some mustard to 2 eggs, dip the fruit & veggies in the mixture, then dipped them into a shredded cheddar cheese, Italian-seasoned bread crumb mixture.  They were fried in olive oil.  The squash was easily a 10, so very good.  The apples were surprisingly good as well, but more like an 8 1/2.  Yummy - can't wait to fry up some more veggies!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment