Search This Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Ludeke Family Tuna Casserole




I just recently started making tuna casserole for Mel.  This is the 3rd time I've made it since we moved as it has become a monthly request from him!  I never added onions & green peppers to it before (I haven't actually made it in about 6 years since I became vegetarian), but Mel said his late mother used to make it that way.  Therefore the peppers & onions are Marie's idea, and the cream of chicken soup and egg noodles (instead of traditional cream of mushroom & macaroni ) were Mel's idea, and the black beans, corn, and fresh tomatoes are my idea, which is why I call this "Ludeke" Casserole, since 3 Ludekes are responsible for its creation!!  Mel says it is the best tuna casserole he has ever had, and gives it a huge 10!  I'm sure I'll make it again in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment