Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Strawberry Sparkler & Julie's Crazy Bean-Pear Dip






I have 4 recipes to post, but my computer is crazy slow today. So to save time, I'm going to combine them to 2 blogs.

I made the drink last weekend. It is so yummy, a 9 1/2. I would make it again and again!
I made the dip today.  It made the recipe off the top of my head with ingredients I had at home, which is why there are 2 photos, b/c I decided to add more to it.  I wanted a little sweetness to it, so I threw in the pears, but I think I would like pineapple better.  Also, I blended it too much in the food processor, & it would have been better with small-medium sized chunks of the veggies and fruit.  I didn't use the whole onion, just about a 4th of it since I used the rest of it for the pumpkin soup.  It's actually pretty good, an 8 1/2 - 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment