Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pecan Meatballs




I finally got around to cooking my dad's b-day dinner yesterday (his birthday is Aug. 16, but he was gone for 3 weeks).  I made him these & the cheesecake & drink following.  As you can see in the photo, these are not meatballs!  I could not seem to get them thick enough & didn't want to ruin the taste  by trying, so I just made patties out of them.  They were so good, easily a 10.  Dad loved them too.  I will definitely make them again.  I messed up and completely forgot to take a picture of the ingredients before I made them.  By the time I remembered, I had mostly cleaned up & threw things in the garbage.  So it's only a few ingredients in the photo.  I used the crackers you see in the photo instead of plain crackers.  I used real garlic & chopped it up instead of garlic powder.  I did everything else the same except that they weren't the right shape.  Oh, and I added some corn meal to to thicken them up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment