Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Oatmeal Casserole





I made this for our breakfast on Oct. 17.  I actually very rarely eat, much less make breakfast, so I decided to make this is a special treat over the weekend.  I don't remember where I actually got this recipe from, but I have had it for many years.  I am not sure if I have ever made it before, but it is really yummy.  Mel and I both give it a 10!  It is such a wonderful and filling breakfast.  I did not have coconut or nuts to add, so I used little packets of snack mixes from a healthy snack company called "Graze"  ( they have awesome food, by the way).  We topped it with brown sugar, honey, cinnamon sugar, and extra milk.  I think I will make this once a month.

 P.S.  Sorry the pictures turned out so dark, this camera works better outdoors than in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment