Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Blueberry-Cherry Crisp





I posted the peach-pear crisp a few blogs ago & I mentioned Mel would rather have a crisp for his birthday than a cake.  His b-day isn't until the 21st, but I made this for him last night.  I didn't take pictures of the ingredients since it's the same as the last crisp except for the fruit.  This combination was Mel's creation with fresh blueberries and a can of whole cherries.  We used Breyer's cherry vanilla on top.  Super yummy, a 10!  I'll be making another flavor later this week or next, but you'll just have to be surprised to see what combination I came up with - it's one I've never tried or even heard of before!   Had to post Bailey & Jonah intently watching Mel scoop out the ice cream!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment