Search This Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Apple - Raisin - Caramel - Pecan - Cinnamon Rolls








I got out of bed a little bit earlier than usual to make these for my precious husband yesterday morning.  He said they are the best cinnamon rolls he has ever tasted!  This is a very good recipe.  You could use either apples or raisins, but we love both, so I used both.  These are very easily a 10, and I will make them often!! I had to throw in the pics of our cat Ryker.  He was a good helper!  And don't worry, I always clean my counter really good before using them!  Too bad I didn't get a very good pic of the finished product, the caramel-pecan topping looks so dark.  I actually cooked the rolls a little longer after the photo of the pan since they were still a bit underdone. Well, getting ready for church, so I'd better go.  Mel & I are going to have these very yummy rolls for our breakfast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment