Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Spicy Black Bean Burgers





It's been so long since I've cooked anything I was having serious cooking withdrawals! I just made these an hour ago. They are so good, a 9-91/2. I didn't buy any black beans because I thought I had 2 cans at home, but turns out I only had 1. So I used 1 can black & 1 can kidney beans. I can never find scallions, so I didn't use those. I did pretty much everything else the same. I've been wanting to try making my own veggie burger for a while & I gathered 4 recipes to try; 2 this pay period & 2 next. These were so yummy & easy to make, I'd definitely make them again!  I took 2 photos of ingredients b/c the 1st is the burger & the 2nd are the toppings (except the salsa ended up in both photos, but it was just a topping).

No comments:

Post a Comment